|Position||Assistant Manager – Finance and Accounts|
|Qualfication||Graduate and Chartered Accountant/Cost and Works Accountant|
|Skills|| As per JD mentioned below.
|Responsibility||As per JD mentioned below.|
|Salary Range||07 Lac p.a.|
|No. Of Vacancies||1|
Assistant Manager – Finance & Accounts
Should be Graduate and Chartered Accountant/Cost and Works Accountant
Minimum 04 years of post-qualification experience
The job location will be in Noida but may require frequent travel to other States.
1. Nationality: Candidate from Indian nationality only.
2. Preferable Age: Candidate shall not be more than 32 years.
3. Academic Qualification: Should be Graduate and Chartered Accountant/Cost and Works Accountant.
4. Experience: Minimum 04 years of post-qualification experience.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Should possess strong domain knowledge and understanding of Financial Planning,Budgeting,Infrastructure Financing, Multilateral Funding and Capital/Debt Market.
• Knowledge of best accounting practices and standards with reference to the infrastructure sector.
• Knowledge of project structuring and modelling and procurement of large infrastructureprojects under PPP and non-PPP modes of delivery.
• Should be well versed with ERP software like SAP etc.
• Skills in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
• Ability to contribute to knowledge management systems and procedures.
• Analytical reasoning and decision-making ability.
• Ability to foster collaborative work environment and a multi-cultural and multi-ethnicenvironment.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with wide range of constituentsin adiverse community.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Overseeing all financial reporting, project/programme and grants accounting, ensuring thatexpenditures are consistently aligned with grant and programme budgets throughout thegrant/fund period, collating financial reporting materials for Government, corporate, andfoundation grants.
• To spearhead the entire task of financial planning and development of the project by:
a) Preparation of financing plans/ corporate plans considering the funding requirement for theprojectactivities.
b)Project structuring for implementation in different EPC and PPP modes.
c) Selection of consultants/ contractors/ concessionaire and monitor their work and deliverables.
• Oversee and manage day-to-day accounting, invoicing, cash management and internalfinancial reporting.
• Preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements and present them before the AuditCommittee/Board for approval.
• To get the financial statement audited by the internal and statutory auditors and office ofC&AG.
• Proactively manage investor relations to assure investors of the effective stewardship of theirfunds,
• To liaison with Central/State Governments, bilateral/multilateral agencies, financial institutions, sponsors, and other stakeholders.
• Consistently analysing of financial data and presenting financial reports in an accurate and timelymanner; clearly communicate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements; monitorprogress,changes and keep senior leadership abreast of the financial status,
• To be the driving force in the development and promulgation of best practices, standards, andcodesof practice across the whole range of organization activities from concept of initiation,evaluation, design project development and stakeholder relationship management.
• Oversee the maintenance of the inventory of all fixed assets, including assets purchased willassuring all are in accordance with the policies and investment guidelines.
• Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure that personnel and financialinformation is secure and stored in compliance with current legislation.
• Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies andprocedures.
• Liaises with the internal and statutory auditors to ensure compliance with relevant statutoryrequirements and standards.
• Provide support and input to project financial planning processes including monitoring progress.
• Prepare financial reports and presentations for Board meetings and other meetings of theorganization.
• Undertake such other duties and tasks as may lie within the scope of this post to ensure the effective delivery and development of the service.
The reporting will be directly to the senior officials of the Organization.
HOW TO APPLY:
Duly filled application form along with the resumes may be uploaded on the Company's website i.e., https://cutt.ly/Candidate-Application-Form and the same should also be sent on email@example.com . The educational/experience certificates need not be enclosed along with the application. The same will be called from the shortlisted candidates only.
The Company was incorporated on 30th December 2015 as a joint venture company between one of the most reputable Indian Trust & one of the Corporation of Japan with 50% equity from both parties.
The objective is to provide the Export-Import Container visibility service across India along with comparative performance metrics for all Logistics Container Operators to enable the users in taking informed decisions.
The flagship product of the company “Logistics Databank System (LDB System)” would be an overarching solution that will integrate the information available with various agencies across the supply chain to provide detailed real time information within a single window.
The company’s vision is to reduce the overall lead time of the container movement by streamlining the operations and help in reducing the transaction cost for the Government of India as a result of predictability & optimization achieved through the system.