|Position||Assistant Manager - Graphic Designs|
|Qualfication||Bachelor’s Degree in fine arts/ Digital Design/ Visual Communication/ Advertising or any related fie|
|Skills|| As per JD mentioned below.
|Responsibility||As per JD mentioned below.|
|Salary Range||07 Lac p.a.|
|No. Of Vacancies||1|
POSITION: Assistant Manager - Graphic Designs
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree in fine arts/ Digital Design/ Visual Communication/ Advertising or any related field.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 4 years of professional design experience, preferably at a digital agency or in-house social media/digital team of a product firm/consultancy.
The job location will be in Noida but may require frequent travel to other States.
1. Nationality: Candidate from Indian nationality only.
2. Preferable Age: Candidate shall not be above 32 years of age as on 28th February 2023.
3. Academic Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in fine arts/ Digital Design/ Visual Communication/ Advertising or any related field.
4. Experience: Minimum 4 years of professional design experience, preferably at a digital agency or in-house social media/digital team of a product firm/consultancy.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Knowledge of pre-press
• Software skills like Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), Corel Draw, Microsoft Office
• Visualization skills
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Advanced interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Independent as well as a team player
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The person is responsible for designing graphics and production elements using graphics software for various documentation needs including technical reports, presentations, marketing materials, and other collateral pieces. He/she will have an independent and creative responsibility for the social media outreach with a concentration on venue revenue generating events.
• Responsible for creative design and having a working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite-primarily InDesign, Photoshop, and Premiere.
• Follow approved graphic design methods using standard tools.
• Independently lead the graphic design phase for moderately complex documents.
• Propose, confirm, and stay within approved budgets for marketing activities.
• Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts, based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetical design concepts.
• Coordinating with the Marketing Team and assisting in their marketing/social media endeavors.
• To work on a variety of products, including booklets, magazines, brochure, banners, handbills, hoardings, corporate identity, social media collateral. etc.
• Participating in motion design and production of multimedia campaigns & branding, assisting with responsibilities of production coordination and project management.
• To create two-dimensional and three-dimensional images depicting objects in motion or illustrating a process, using computer animation or modelling programs.
• To develop motion graphic videos, walkthroughs, solution demos, animation videos, logo animation, digital presentation.
• To create original designs and production of graphics, web logos, social media graphics for Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, G+ and banners, static and rich banner ads, email campaigns, and email templates.
• To carry out such other duties as assigned by the Management from time to time.
The reporting will be directly to “Manager – Business Development” and to other senior officials.
SALARY: CTC Rs.7 Lakhs per annum.
SELECTION PROCESS: A Selection Committee will be constituted to shortlist, interview and recommend the candidate.
HOW TO APPLY:
Duly filled application form along with the resumes may be uploaded on the Company's website i.e., https://cutt.ly/Candidate-Application-Form and the same should also be sent on email@example.com . The educational/experience certificates need not be enclosed along with the application. The same will be called from the shortlisted candidates only.
The Company was incorporated on 30th December 2015 as a joint venture company between one of the most reputable Indian Trust & one of the Corporation of Japan with 50% equity from both parties.
The objective is to provide the Export-Import Container visibility service across India along with comparative performance metrics for all Logistics Container Operators to enable the users in taking informed decisions.
The flagship product of the company “Logistics Databank System (LDB System)” would be an overarching solution that will integrate the information available with various agencies across the supply chain to provide detailed real time information within a single window.
The company’s vision is to reduce the overall lead time of the container movement by streamlining the operations and help in reducing the transaction cost for the Government of India as a result of predictability & optimization achieved through the system.