|Job Location||South Delhi|
|Qualfication||Graduate and Post Graduate|
|Skills|| As per JD mentioned below.
|Responsibility||As per JD mentioned below|
|Salary Range||25K - 35K|
|No. Of Vacancies||04|
Position: Spa Manager
No. of Vacancies: 4
Education: Graduate and Post Graduate
Experience: 3 to 5years
Industry Type: Service
Job Location: South Delhi
1. Select City Walk Mall
2. DLF Avenue Saket Mall
3. DLF Promenade Mall Vasant Kunj
No. of working days: 6
Desired Candidate Skills:
- Excellent communication skills,
- Good knowledge of sales
- The manager of a spa facility should oversee the operation of a business that provides clients with various services, including massages, facials, manicures, pedicures and more.
-He or she should provide the spa visitors with a satisfying experience and manages all staff and activities of the facility.
- Depending of the facility, some daily duties may include human resources, office procedures, marketing, ordering supplies and materials, housekeeping, staff training, and handling complaints.
- Create a motivating environment of sincerity, warmth and fun for staff and guests.
- Demonstrate an exceptional level of professionalism for the staff to emulate.
- Effectively administer and monitor Staff Scheduling procedures.
- Manage inventory effectively.
- Implement a clearly established opening and closing procedure.
- Ensure stock and cash items are kept safely under lock and key.
- Attend Management meetings and convey all relevant information throughout the Spa.
- Hold regular staff meetings to keep staff up to date on all aspects of the Spa's operation.
- Anticipate, identify and ensure customer needs are being met in the best possible way.
- Monitor customer satisfaction with surveys, focus groups and comment cards.
- Develop and deliver credible, competitive, value-plus service to the customer.
- Guide staff to become caring problem solvers, cooperative, accommodating and fair.
- Exhibit a professional attitude, and an Ability to handle difficult situations.
- Uphold gracious front desk procedures in the booking and handling of customers.
- Maintain fresh, effective programs to consistently retain and grow customer base.
- Develop and maintain compensation guidelines for customer complaint handling.
Shift Timings: 12am to 10pm
Age Limit: 25 to 35 years
Salary Offerings: 25000 to 35000 PM
Gender Preference: Male Only
Interested candidates please send your resume and photograph at firstname.lastname@example.org