|Position||Senior IT Sales and Marketing Executive|
|Job Location||South Delhi|
|Qualfication||Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Communication Engineering, Information Systems|
|Skills|| As per JD mentioned below.
|Responsibility||As per JD mentioned below|
|Salary Range||20 - 28K|
|No. Of Vacancies||01|
Position: Senior IT Sales and Marketing Executive
Location: Kakrola, South West Delhi
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify and develop new business through networking and prospecting techniques.
- Engage in cold-calling to create interest in company products and services, generate new business leads and arrange customer meetings.
- Prepare and deliver customer presentations including high-level solution overviews and/or demos.
- Understand customers’ business needs and challenges and position the relevant solutions that address those needs.
- Persuade potential buyers that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and service delivery while managing customer objections.
- Develop pipeline by using the company’ sales methodology and processes.
- Manage sales opportunities throughout the sales cycle.
- Ensure accurate and timely forecasting and reporting for management visibility.
- Meet or exceed individual sales target while contributing to overall team targets as set by management.
- Meet KPIs related to selling efforts and customer calls or visits.
- Attend and contribute to team meetings and report progress towards achieving account or go-to-market strategies with management and peers.
- Maintain strategic relationships with existing customers and upsell/cross-sell by promoting product upgrades, additional complementary technologies or solutions, etc…
- Maintain strategic partnerships with technology vendors and distributors.
- Respond to tender documents and write proposals as well as any supporting documentation.
- Create sales literature to promote company solutions, products and services.
- Maintain industry awareness and keep abreast of a constantly changing technology landscape by following latest trends in software, hardware and related solutions.
- Manage own time by organizing and prioritizing daily and weekly tasks.
- Provide project oversight and work with project managers or project technical leads to make sure that customer expectations are met while acting as the escalation point for customer issues.
- Attend the meetings and door to door campaign to promote sales and Marketing.
- Good knowledge about IT Rental products and IT hardware.
Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Communication Engineering, Information Systems (or equivalent) from an accredited university (preferred) or equivalent field experience.
- 1 to 3 years of sales or pre-sales experience preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills with prevalent professional demeanor. Excellent presentation skills.
- Broad technology knowledge (datacenter, cloud, virtualization, mobility and messaging/collaboration)
- Knowledge of Microsoft and Citrix products and technologies is a plus.
- Fluent in English.
- Can consider MBA/MCA.
- 4 years and plus years’ experience is required.
- Experience as IT Sales executive.
- 20k upto 28k and more than this depends on experience and interview.
- Depends on company nomes.
Interested candidates please send your resume and photograph at firstname.lastname@example.org