|Position||Computer Hardware Engineer.|
|Job Location||South delhi|
|Qualfication||Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or computer science|
|Skills|| As per JD mentioned below.
|Responsibility||As per JD mentioned below|
|Salary Range||Depend on interview|
|No. Of Vacancies||01|
Position: Computer Hardware Engineer.
Location: Kakrola, South West Delhi
- Company are looking to hire a talented and hardworking computer hardware engineer to develop, design, and install hardware components for electrical and computer systems. Candidate will be responsible for designing base hardware systems, installing complex hardware components, analyzing computer performance data, and system troubleshooting, collaborating with software engineers, and modifying existing hardware platforms to enhance functionality in upgraded systems.
- To ensure success as a computer hardware engineer, Candidate should exhibit a meticulous and analytical approach to your work. Ultimately, a skilled computer engineer will work methodically to identify and design hardware systems that perfectly adapt to the software specifications.
- Designing and developing hardware components including circuit boards, processors, and memory cards.
- Testing hardware components individually and in tandem with external computer systems.
- Analyzing systems data in order to make changes to the hardware configuration.
- Completing functionality and performance tests on the final product.
- Designing hardware for computer-related products such as routers and smart devices.
- Creating specifications and documents for components and completed computer systems.
- Collaborating with software developers to ensure the hardware functions for its intended purpose.
- Overseeing manufacturing process of hardware components.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or computer science.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Analytical thinking with good problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work to a strict deadline.
- Ability to work closely with the software development team.
- Extensive knowledge of computer hardware, software, and electrical systems.
- Ability to see potential problems in a system setup.
- Attention to detail.
Salary: Depends on your interview and experience.
Interested candidates please send your resume and photograph at email@example.com