|Position||SEMI QUALIFIED CA|
|Job Location||West Delhi|
|Qualfication||Semi Qualified CA – TAX & REGULATORY / M.Com/ B.Com / MBA (Finance)|
|Skills|| As per JD mentioned below.
|Responsibility||As per JD mentioned below.|
|Salary Range||32K - 38K|
|No. Of Vacancies||02|
Position: Semi Qualified CA – TAX & REGULATORY
No. of Vacancies: 02
Education: Semi Qualified CA – TAX & REGULATORY / M.Com/ B.Com / MBA (Finance)
Experience: 3 to 4 years experience in CA Firm (Post articleship Exp)
Industry Type: CA FIRM (Accounting & Taxation)
Functional Area: Accounts/Tax/Audit
Job Location: Janakpuri, Delhi
Desired Candidate Skills:
- Prior Experience:
• Post articleship experience of 3 - 4 years in a CA Firm
• Strong hands-on experience and knowledge of Direct & Indirect tax, GST and Secretarial compliances
• Experience in independently drafting memos and reports
- Technical Skills required:
• Filling of Income Tax returns of Companies, Partnerships and Individual
• Preparation, Review and Filling of TAX AUDIT, GST AUDIT
• TDS (Calculations, Deposit and filling of returns)
• GST (Calculations, Deposit and filling of returns)
• ROC (filling of forms)
• Advance Tax (Calculations and Deposit)
- Other Skills required:
• Well versed with Microsoft Office suit
• Good research and analytical skills
• Good articulation skills and drafting skills
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Detail oriented, Approachable, Team player, Multi-tasker and Self-starter.
• Passionate about client service and guiding the team
The role involves following work:-
• Coordination with internal teams & clients.
• Identify, analyse & interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
• Create reporting format for sharing summary reports as per the client requirement.
• Need to handle Tax Audit
• Filling of TDS Return.
• Independently filed Return of corporate clients or small companies independently.
• Client handling & should be good in client communication.
• Have to handle team of 3-4 person under him
• Well versed with advance excel & formula.
• Well versed with Accounting & Reconciliations
• Accounts Payable/ Accounts Receivables.
• Making vendor payment reconciliation.
• GST reconciliation & coordinating with them for correction.
• Billing to parties via company software
• Monthly GST calculation & Returns
• Quantitative & Qualitative Validation in Pay out files.
• Company are looking for a stable candidate.
Shift Timings: 10 AM to 7 PM
Salary Offerings: 32K - 38K
Gender Preference: Male or Female both are welcome ( Candidate must have the same past experience )
Interested candidates, please send your resume and photograph at email@example.com