Position: Accounts Manager
Education: Masters in finance
Experience: above 8 years
Industry Type: Beverages
Functional Area: Accounts
Job Location: Okhla, Phase 1, Delhi
Desired Candidate Skills: Candidate should have experience in Alcohol trade along with excise knowledge.
- Prepares state quarterly and annual statements by assembling data.
- Conduct monthly and quarterly account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance.
- Review all inter-company transactions and generate invoices as necessary
- Conduct regular ledger maintenance.
- Experience with computerized ledger systems
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to function well in a team-oriented environment
- Complies with state and federal tax filing requirements by studying regulations; adhering to requirements; advising management on required actions;
- Responds to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data.
- Monitoring day to day accounting of the Units and ensuring timely posting of bills and vouchers, as per established policies and procedures.
- Ensuring reconciliation of Bank Accounts of the Units on monthly basis and that of parties on periodic basis.
- Supervising posting of entries pertaining to inventory receipt and issue , as verified from stores
- Handling timely computation and finalization of GST Liability and taking adequate steps for its timely deposition.
- Taking adequate measures for timely filling of TDS/TCS, VAT and GST returns.
- Tax reporting and inventory processing.
Shift Timings: 10 am to 6 pm
Gender Preference: Male Only
Cannot connect to Ginger Check your internet connection
Interested candidates please send your resume and photograph at email@example.com
or reload the browserDisable in this text fieldRephraseRephrase current sentenceEdit in Ginger