Position: Channel Manager – International
No. of Vacancies: 01
Experience: 1 to 2 years in liasioning with Agents / Overseas Education Providers
Industry Type: Overseas Education in Healthcare
Job Location: Sector-14, Gurugram (Gurgaon), HR
Desired Candidate Skills:
- Good Communication / Computer skills.
- Must have prior experience in liasioning with Agents / Overseas Education Providers.
- Identify, recruit and on-board new Channel Partners to build the business.
- Provide proposals to the Channel Partners.
- Train the Channel Partners on product portfolio.
- Ensure that the Channel Partners are up to date with product information.
- Build positive working relationship with the Channel Partners to ensure smooth partner service.
- Conduct business review with the Channel Partners & recommend improvements.
- Manage new & existing Channel Partners to increase product sale.
- To get the targeted no. of students from the Channel Partners.
- Ensure achievement of the targeted admissions.
- Generate the Intake wise revenue for the organization.
Shift Timings: 10:00 am to 6:30 pm
Salary Bracket: Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 35,000 (INR)
Gender Preference: Male & Female both are welcome
Interested Candidate please send your resume with photograph at [email protected]
Keywords: Job Openings for Channel Manager – International for Overseas Study Healthcare Institutes in Gurugram, Haryana | Job Openings for International Channel Manager for Overseas Study Healthcare Institutes in Gurgaon, HR