Position: Assistant Brand Manager
No. of Vacancies: 2
Experience: Above 2 years
Industry Type: Beverages
Functional Area: Brand Manager
Job Location: Okhla
Desired Candidate Skills:
- Proven experience of 2-3 years as an Assistant Brand Manager
- Knowledge of product pricing, packaging, distribution, and positioning
- Familiarity with the latest marketing trends and best practices
- Ability to conduct research and analyze data
- Organizational skills, experience meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Results-driven attitude
- Creative mindset
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Communication, Business or related field; Master’s/MBA is a plus
- Research markets and study the company’s brands
- Help develop and optimize marketing campaigns (product launching and promotion)
- Coordinate sales, product development, and other teams
- Coordinating and strategizing with agencies for brand promotions
- Preparing the marketing strategies and setting goals and objectives.
- Recommending creative ideas for marketing activities.
- Monitoring the budget and timelines of the marketing operations.
- Working in collaboration with the Marketing and Sales Teams.
- Planning and organizing promotional events. Stay abreast of the latest trends and developments in the market.
Shift Timings: 10 am to 6 pm
Age Limit: Upto 35 years
Salary Offerings: 10 % hike on current salary or depend on interview.
Gender Preference: Male Only
Interested candidates please send your resume and photograph at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cannot connect to Ginger Check your internet connection
or reload the browserDisable in this text fieldRephraseRephrase current sentenceEdit in Ginger