|Position||Program Coordinator / Operations & Finance|
|Job Location||West Delhi|
|Qualfication||MBA(FINANCE)/ B.Com/ M.Com|
|Skills|| As per JD mentioned below.
|Responsibility||As per JD mentioned below.|
|Salary Range||30K - 35K|
|No. Of Vacancies||01|
Position: Program Coordinator / Operations & Finance
Education: MBA(FINANCE)/ B.Com/ M.Com
Experience: 4 to 7 years (Candidate must have the same past experience)
Industry Type: Consultants
Functional Area: Accounts/Tax/Audit
Job Location: Janak puri
Desired Candidate Skills:
- 4 to 7 years of experience in Corporate Finance & Accounts department/ MIS Executive/ Project Coordinator/ Operations Executive.
- Experience of working on Tally and other software’s
Job Description: The role involves following work.
- Coordination with internal teams & clients.
- Preparing MIS reports/ Submission of MIS on monthly basis.
- Identify, analyse & interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Create reporting format for sharing summary reports as per the client requirement.
- Well versed with advance excel & formula.
- Well versed with Accounting & Reconciliations
- Accounts Payable/ Accounts Receivables.
- Coordinating with vendor & making payments to them.
- Making vendor payment reconciliation.
- GST reconciliation & coordinating with them for correction.
- Billing to parties via company software
- Follow up for generating invoice.
- TDS reconciliation in Tally, software & 26A
- Fund Management/ handling Banking Operations
- Monthly GST calculation & Returns
- Monthly TDS calculation & Returns
- Quantitative & Qualitative Validation in Pay out files.
Shift Timings: 10am to 07pm
Salary Offerings: 30K to 35K
Gender Preference: Male or Female both are welcome
Interested candidates please send your resume and photograph at email@example.com