Position: Client Servicing Manager
Education: MBA (MARKETING/ FINANCE)
Experience: 5 years & above
Industry Type: Consultants
Functional Area: Accounts/Tax/Audit
Job Location: Janak puri
No. of working days: 6 days
Desired Candidate Skills:
- 5 years & above experience in B2B, BD, services selling or in sales & Channel Management in FMCG companies.
- Good Business Negotiation skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities & work under deadline pressure.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities within a fast paced business environment.
- To be an interface b/w the client & internal support team, to ensure that the client receives the best possible services from the company.
- To penetrate all targeted accounts & originate upselling opportunities for the company’s product & services.
- To bridge gaps between client expectation & service delivery team, understanding client’s requirement & create SOP for smooth project delivery.
- To be responsible for client retention, per client revenue increase & renewals.
- To be able to generate & qualify leads & arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- To set up & deliver sales presentations for prospective clients.
- Identify, evaluate & start new initiative for Company.
- To ensure systematic follow-up with the client organisations to take the sales pitch to time bound closure.
- To achieve monthly, quarterly & yearly business plan for accounts handled.
Shift Timings: 10am to 7pm
Gender Preference: Male & Female both are welcome ( Candidate must have the same past experience)
Cannot connect to Ginger Check your internet connection
Interested candidates please send your resume and photograph at firstname.lastname@example.org
or reload the browserDisable in this text fieldRephraseRephrase current sentenceEdit in Ginger