Position: Shipping & Logistic cum Customer Care Executive
No. of Vacancies: 02
Education: Any Post graduate
Experience: 2-4 years
Industry Type: Automobile
Functional Area: Shipping & Logistics
Business: Manufacturing Plant
Position Reports To: Director
No. of Direct Reports: Three (All Directors)
Job Location: Meerut Industrial Area, Meerut, U.P.
No. of working days: 06 days in a week
Desired Candidate Skills:
- Candidate should have strong knowledge of domestic and international shipment.
- Candidate should have knowledge of the bill of ladder and other documents related to shipment.
- To ensure and Organize shipments with customers.
- Shipment tracking and updating the customer on a timely basis.
- Follow up's & Coordination with Inter Departments to complete the whole task of import & export logistics & making customer work easy.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Nature of Contribution: Process of Shipping & Logistic
- Shipping & Logistic cum Customer Care Executive will be responsible to take Quotation with Delivery time & Destination charges from forwarder.
- To Dispatch of Original shipment documents to the Customer with time and have to inform the CRE with AWB Number.
- To fulfill all statutory requirements of a customer's Country i.e ISF, FUMIGATION, COC, GSP etc.
- To confirm ETD & ETA for each Shipment.
- To inform each and everything related to Dispatch like date of material dispatch, document dispatch as well as inform the customer, if any delay occurs. That means complete follow up as well as coordination is necessary with the customer.
- To have follow up with Forwarder & CHA for the part shipment document with time.
- To manage courier record i.e incoming & outgoing Couriers.
- To have needed approval that has been taken like CL, CARTING ORDER & GATEPASS .
- To get insurance for CIF Shipment.
- To send 10+2 ISF details to USA Customers before 72 hours of selling.
- To issue D.O to the Packing Department for Shipment on time, Dates are given by the Planning Department thats why coordination is necessary with the Planning and Packing Department.
- To have Coordination with the Accounts Department for Invoice and E-Way Bill.
- To Coordinate for Export Shipment with CHA or Forwarder.Along with coordinate for import.
- To have coordination with responsible departments as well as customers for Dispatch and making Dispatch faster.
- To get approved Forwarder Invoice, check it carefully & forward it to the Accounts Department.
- To manage transportation accordingly making the process smooth and streamlined.
- To arrange vehicles for Incoming as well as outgoing material .
Customer Support & Follow up:
- To send PI to customer within the Day(Working Hours) of order booking and get it approved.
- To take follow up to the customer to clear the payment while calls. In case of exceeding time, mark the mail as a reminder. That means ownership & accountability for clear the payments.
- To label on final packaging as per customer requirement.
- To review as well as monitor order status and order pending list regularly. That means it has been done daily.
- To send post shipment quality reports to the customer.
Billing & Payment:
- To arrange forwarder payment on time.
- To get drawbacks & IGST and rectifying & Check it within time.
- To Display Shipping Bill on DGFT site.
- To maintain the packing parameter by coordinating with the packing department.
- To print labels and handover to the packing department.
Any other additional responsibility could be assigned to the role holder from time to time as a standalone project or regular work as directed by the management team. The same would be suitably represented in the Primary responsibilities and agreed between the incumbent and competent authority.
Shift Timings: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Age Limit (If any): 40 years
Salary Bracket: 20K
Gender Preference: Male Only
Interested Candidate please send your resume with photograph at [email protected]