Position: Receptionist / Front Desk Executive
Education: College degree or hospitality management degree/diploma
Experience: At least 03(three) years experience as receptionist or in the field of hospitality management
Industry Type: MNC (Japanese) Service Industry
Company Profile: Japanese Govt. Agency: All metro trains in India is funded by them
Functional Area: Admin / Reception (Reception Area Size Around 1000 Sq. Feet)
Job Location: Connaught Place, KG Marg, Delhi
No. of working days: Monday to Friday ( 05 days working and Saturday, Sunday weekly off )
Desired Candidate Skills:
- To have ability to handle several situations at once with confidence.
- To hold College degree or hospitality management degree/diploma
- To have very good command of both the English language and Hindi. (Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing)
- At least 03(three) years experience as receptionist or in the field of hospitality management
- To be able to use MS OFFICE and operation of standard office equipment.
- Age could be preferably 26 to 35 years old.
- Greet/handle/prioritize visitors. Receive and assist visitors.
- Handle phone calls
- Take verbal/written messages & transmit them to exact person/destination
- Cooperate and coordinate with the security guards of client and building to greet the guests without stress by sharing information and taking guests records.
- Communicate with the security guards of both THE OFFICE BUILDING and the client to deliver / receive courier documents / packages in case the courier company officer is not allowed to enter the building.
- Sort mails and handle deliveries ( letters and packages and distribute to the appropriate staff )
- Gain admittance for guests, vehicles and deliveries to enter office.
- Works on an ad hoc basic which can be done at the reception desk such as searching information/ input data if required.
- Maintain a neat, tidy and present appearance of the reception area.
- Coordinate maintenance of the front desk/reception area equipments, furniture and lighting, sanitizing items, applications and brochures.
- Submit a weekly report to the administration team of the client.
- Learn the general information on the origination and operation of the client to conduct above mentioned tasks appropriately.
Shift Timings: 8.50 am to 5.20 pm
Age Limit (If any): 26 to 35 years
Job Type: Contractual
Contract Period: 1st October 2020 to 31 March 2021 (AFTER 6 months, contract will be for one year)
Salary Bracket: Maximum upto 30K (All Inclusive), after 06 months may be increased
Gender Preference: Female Candidate Only
Interested Candidate please send your resume with photograph at [email protected]