Position: Product Sales Manager
Education: M.Pharma, B.Tech (Biotech)
Experience: Minimum 2-5 years of experience
Industry Type: Pharma
Functional Area: Sales/Business Development Manager (Field working with sales Team Mandatory), Medical device area
Job Location: Najafgarh Road, Industrial Area: Moti Nagar, New Delhi
No. of working days: 06 days in a week (Mon-Sat)
Desired Candidate Skills:
- Great communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Employee should be stable.
- Marketing analytics
- Management skills
- Time management
- Responsible for providing the sales team with the necessary technical expertise to enable them to sell the product. This involves printed and electronic promotional material, product training and relevant clinical papers.
- Responsible for reviewing product data to ensure that the field force is kept up to date on new developments regarding the companies or competitors’ products.
- Act as point of first reference for all product related enquiries and work collaboratively with colleagues in Clinical Research and Regulatory to address any issues that may arise.
- Close liaison with the field force to assess the response to and suitability of current promotional material and to ensure that the printed promotional material is being used optimally.
- Design market research projects to assess customer attitudes to the current product range and new product introductions. Either conduct this research with in-house staff or manage an outside agency ie initial identification of suitable partner, definition of responsibilities, communication plan, divisions of responsibility, milestones, contract with company, review transcripts and reports, and recommend action plans from the research.
- Assist with the development of the annual marketing plan and for controlling advertising, promotion and sales aids in accordance with the annual marketing plan.
- Responsible for preparing product forecasts, and constantly monitoring inventory levels held at central and interstate warehouses including liaison with production (locally and globally) to ensure supply timelines.
- Liaise with the advertising agency regarding the product campaign including journal advertising, direct mail and conferences.
Shift Timings: 10:00 am- 06:00 pm
Salary Bracket: 2-5 lakh per annum (Negotiable)
Gender Preference (If any): No gender preference
Interested Candidate please send your resume with photograph at [email protected]