Position: E-Tendering Executive
No. of Vacancies: 02 ( 01 for Kirti Nagar and 01 for Aya Nagar - New Delhi )
Education: Bachelors: B.E./B.Tech. OR Masters: M.E./M.Tech.
Experience: 3 to 5 years in Tendering Process
Industry Type: Govt . tendring in furniture & Interiors works
Functional Area: All over India
Job Location: New Delhi ( 01 for Kirti Nagar and 01 for Aya Nagar )
No. of working days: 06 Days in a week
Desired Candidate Skills / Job Description:
Aspiring candidates should be capable of handling the following functions:
- Tender Search & Bid Preparation - Technical & Price Bid;
- E - tendering / E - Bidding / Reverse Auctions / Live Auctions;
- Prepare all tender documents in the specific formats related to the bid;
- Submit the documents in stipulated time limits as mentioned in NIT of tenders;
- Coordinate with the respective dept. for document procurement in process of tenders;
- Reporting bidding status online / offline on daily basis;
- Preparing Datasheet & maintaining records on regular basis;
- Follow up with Vendors / OEM's / departments / clients;
- MIS Report preparation / competitive bidders comparison sheet;
- Collection of EMD / coordinate with accounts department for EMD / TENDER FEE;
- PROCUREMENT of EMD / post tendering works;
- Vendor Registration for Limited tenders;
- Attending pre bid / post bid meetings with customers;
- Maintaining Customer Relationship with existing / new clients;
- Back end support to Accounts Recovery;
- Tracking status of Tenders & offers;
- Well versed with document controlling;
- Profiency in Excel , Word , PPT , MIS Report;
- Excellent Written & Verbal Communication IN ENGLISH.
- Outgoing, sincere and simple are some of the qualities we are looking for;
- We prefer people with good experience in getting entry into Limited / Open Tenders.
Salary Offerings: 15,000 to 25,000 per month
Benefits: ESI/PF / Diwali Bonus / Field expense like fuel etc. / out station expenses like lodging, food, Travel expenses / Salary increment etc. as per profile and performance of candidate.
Shift Timings: 9.00 A.M. to 6.30 P.M.
Age Limit (If any): Not more than 45 years
Gender Preference: Male Candidate Only
Interested Candidate please send your resume with photograph at [email protected]
Tags / Keywords: Jobs in Furniture Manufacturing Industry, Job Consultants for Furniture Manufacturing Industry, Recruitment in Furniture Manufacturing Industry or Interior Decoration Industry, Recruitment Consultants and Placement Agencies for Furniture Manufacturer and Interior Decorator Industry, HR Placement Consultants in Delhi