|Position||Cloud Sales Manager (Azure / AWS)|
|Job Location||West Delhi|
|Skills|| As per JD mentioned below.
|Responsibility||As per JD mentioned below.|
|Salary Range||04L - 08L|
|No. Of Vacancies||01|
Position: Cloud sales Manager (Azure or AWS cloud)
Education: Graduation and aws certified (A postgraduate degree is preferable, relevant graduate degree required)
Experience: 3 to 10 years
Industry Type: IT
Functional Area: Sales
Job Location: Dwarka Mor
Desired Candidate Skills:
- The successful candidate will have 4- 6years experience in a business environment, in a Cloud / concept sales oriented industry.
- Ability to develop strong relationships to build either an industry or functional network.
- Personal and business maturity that leads to confident and rational business decisions.
- Ability to manage a demanding workload, balance multiple tasks and switch gears while maintaining priorities.
- Negotiation skills, resource stewardship and an ability to handle chaos
- Sales and marketing (product and concept selling) with a strong marketing domain
- Behavioural Competencies : Excellent communication skills; speaking, writing, listening. Articulate and persuasive; can communicate difficult and complex matters in a straightforward, transparent manner.
- Increase sales and lead our team of sales representatives.
- Assisting less experienced Sales Representatives in answering technical questions posed by customers during outbound telephone calls.
- Providing support to less experienced Sales Representatives as needed.
- Identifying potential customers through networking initiatives, cold-calling, and email communications.
- Preparing and delivering sales presentations to potential and existing customers.
- Preparing regular sales reports.
- Researching competitors’ products, pricing, and product success to determine customer preferences.
- Developing innovative sales strategies to achieve sales goals.
- Promptly submitting customers' purchase orders to the relevant department for processing.
- Resolving customer complaints in a timely and professional manner to maintain customer loyalty.
Shift Timings: 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM
Salary Offerings: 4lac to 8 lac PA
Gender Preference: Male or Femaile both are welcome
Interested candidates please send your resume and photograph at email@example.com