|Position||Social Media Manager|
|Job Location||North Delhi|
|Qualfication||Diploma/ MBA in Marketing|
|Skills|| As per JD mentioned below.
|Responsibility||As per JD mentioned below.|
|Salary Range||30K - 40K|
|No. Of Vacancies||01|
Position: Social Media Manager
Education: Diploma / MBA in Marketing from a university of repute
Experience: Min. 3 Years
Industry Type: E-Commerce
Functional Area: Digital Marketing
Job Location: Wazirpur, New Delhi
Desired Candidate Skills: Responsible for - Planning, Strategizing, & Marketing for increasing brand awareness for the companies’ entire product range and for driving business growth through Social Media – Instagram, YouTube, WhatsApp, Facebook, Pinterest etc.
- Manage Company’s social media handles, social media marketing campaigns and be up to date with trends.
- Promoting products, services, and content over social media, in a way that is consistent with an organization’s brand and social media strategy.
- Interacting with customers and dealing with customers’ enquiries. Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Keeping track of data and analyzing the performance of social media campaigns.
- Collaborating with colleagues across marketing department to ensure branding is consistent. Work with internal creative team to ensure social media material (Images/Videos/Content etc.) is informative and appealing.
- Effective use of content, including text posts/captions, videos, and images for use on social media.
- Responsible for creating compelling headlines/Captions/Hashtags/Content that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Maintain online relations with customers by organizing and developing specific customer-relations programs.
- Help align Content strategy with Digital Marketing objectives.
- Upload Product Videos on YouTube/Instagram and other social media platforms.
- Supporting in conceptualizing innovative marketing campaigns for lead generation and product promotion.
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement. Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Prepare Annual/Quarterly/monthly marketing and media plans based on budget allocation.
- Ensure development of Creatives and communication for the products in line with the Product/Sales strategy/Brand guidelines - Engage with marketing agencies to design and approve the creative.
- Ensure coordination with new product launch with divisional team & marketing team for better product visibility across customers.
- Create effective digital strategies for reaching out to customers, drive online traffic, brand awareness, engagement, and interaction across different social media handles.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Work on multiple projects in parallel while staying organized and meeting deadlines.
Shift Timings: 09:30 AM to 06:30 PM
Age Limit: 25 to 35 Years
Salary Offerings: 30K - 40K
Gender Preference: Male or Female both are welcome
Employees Strength in Company (No. of Emp.#): 100
Company Profile: Company offers a unique selection of products that reflect the cultural traditions and lifestyle of India. They bring the best of India to enhance your living, touching every space and corner of your life. Their range of handpicked products are created and acquired, adhering strictly to their policy of Fair Trade, and celebrate India's famed arts, crafts, and spiritual depth with the aim to make India's culture and art accessible to all. As they curate products from artisans, designers, and artists who use traditional techniques, skills and hand-based processes, They give back by offering profits to support our culture that inspires us, while preserving its traditions in the process.
Interested candidates please send your resume and photograph at firstname.lastname@example.org