|Job Location||North Delhi|
|Skills|| As per JD mentioned below.
|Responsibility||As per JD mentioned below.|
|Salary Range||30K - 40K|
|No. Of Vacancies||01|
Position: SEO Specialist
Experience: Min. 3 Years
Industry Type: E-Commerce
Functional Area: Digital Marketing
Job Location: Wazirpur, New Delhi
Desired Candidate Skills: Researching, Optimizing, Development of Keywords, Digital Marketing, New Techniques and tools, Social Media Updates
- Regularly track and monitor new and existing keyword ranking positions and devise integrated marketing strategies to increase organic search rankings
- Onsite Activities: Develop keyword plans on a regular basis and editing/inserting keywords on database to optimize existing reach
- Onsite Activities: Monitor blogs with pictures posted to Editor’s Picks column of the website through database.
- Offsite Activities: Optimize web pages such as the bookmarking, articles pages, blog posts, classified pages, press release pages in terms of improving maximum reach, keyword optimization, and user experience to boost organic search rankings
- Identify and close gaps between company website and competitor’s one.
- Conduct full-scale audit (technical, on-page, and off-page) on both mobile and desktop website versions to provide recommendations for improvement in key areas such as keyword optimization on tags and images, content quality, and link building
- Integrate on-page and off-page SEO (link building) with digital marketing and digital PR initiatives, monitor social media marketing- twitter, Pintrest, Facebook etc.
- Implement local and international SEO techniques across local (Google listings) and international websites
- Perform competitive analysis to benchmark current performance against competitors and devise strategies to surpass competitors
- Keep up to date with the latest SEO trends, search algorithm updates, and new SEO tools and best practices
- Devise new initiatives basis on continues research and innovative ideas.
- Train the staff deputed under Marketing Department
- Any other duties as and when directed by seniors/reporting managers.
Shift Timings: 09:30 AM to 06:30 PM
Age Limit: 25-35 Years
Salary Offerings: 30K - 40K
Employees’ Benefits / Bonus / Deductions: PF, ESI, Leave Encasement, Earn Leave, Yearly Bonus
Gender Preference: Male or Female both are welcome
Employees Strength in Company (No. of Emp.#): 100+
Company Profile: Company offers a unique selection of products that reflect the cultural traditions and lifestyle of India. They bring the best of India to enhance your living, touching every space and corner of your life. Their range of handpicked products are created and acquired, adhering strictly to their policy of Fair Trade, and celebrate India's famed arts, crafts, and spiritual depth with the aim to make India's culture and art accessible to all. As they curate products from artisans, designers, and artists who use traditional techniques, skills and hand-based processes, they give back by offering profits to support our culture that inspires us, while preserving its traditions in the process.
Interested candidates please send your resume and photograph at email@example.com