- We are looking to bring on-board a creative writer with thorough skills of writing captive and alluring contents. The candidate should be good at writing, reviewing and publishing web content for in-house requirements for website (outreach articles).
Position: Content Writer - Website
Education: Any Graduate (MBA Preferable)
Experience: 2 - 3 Years
Industry Type: Leisure/ Travel/ Tourism
Functional Area: Leisure/ Travel/ Tourism
Job Location: Rani Bagh, Pitampura
Desired Candidate Skills:
- Experience with Travel Process, Travel Sales, Amadeus, Galileo, Sabre, GDS, IATA, and Travel sales consultants, Ticketing, Travel and Tourism, Reservation Process
- Proactively update and handle website landing pages and blogs. Monitoring & responding to user-generated content. Content types include: short articles, feature length (1000+ words) articles, PR articles, video scripts, Twitter/LinkedIn/Facebook updates & posts, product & service descriptions & informational content.
- The ideal candidate should be able to effectively repurpose and repackage content to engage users across various channels. Should filter information into clear and concise text and have ability to present content in the most engaging manner.
- Excellent writing skills & command over English language is a must. You should be Delhi based or ready to move to Delhi fora full-time job or If you think planninga trip isas fun as (if not more) travelling itself
- Write creative, unique, and relevant online content for articles, websites, blogs and other emerging formats and Create Itineraries for different tours
- Comfortable working under timelines and a goal-based approach.
- Researching and gathering useful information and writing relevant content as per the style, tone, and requirements.
- Should filter information into clear and concise text and have ability to present content in the most engaging manner.
- Creative thinker with the ability to transform technical and digital information and processes into compelling stories.
- Develop grammatically correct and quality content across different verticals.
- Analyze information from multiple sources (SME, Offline and Online) and use them to create original documents for a wide variety of corporate and academic clients.
- Analyze content and break down data into different logical formats and structures.
Salary Bracket: INR 2,00,000 - 4,00,000 P.A.
Shift Timing: 9:00 AM to 6:30 PM
Interested Candidate please send your resume with photograph at [email protected]