Position: Sr. SEO Executive / SEO Executive
Education: Any Graduate / PG / Diploma
Experience: 2 - 3 Years
Industry Type: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming , Maintenance
Job Location: Rani Bagh, Pitampura
Desired Candidate Skills:
- At least 2-3 year experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Experience with On-Page and Off-Page Organic SEO Techniques - Page Optimization, link building, listings, keyword analysis, competitor analysis, Content Optimization, interlink structure design.
- Must be aware of the Google recent updates
- Ability to find the new database for off-page submission.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, Word Tracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- At least 2-3 year experience
- Experience with Travel Process, Travel Sales, Amadeus, Galileo, Sabre, GDS, IATA, and Travel sales consultants, Ticketing, Travel and Tourism, Reservation Process
- Educational Qualification: Any Graduate (MBA Preferable)
- Site Analysis - Complete technical report of the website. The report includes on-page and off-page factors of the website.
- Perform keyword research to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Content Analysis - Reviewing the content, Special focus on checking for keyword density, keyword prominence and proximity
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- On-page Knowledge - Knowledge of Alt tags, Title tag, Anchor text, Meta Description, Meta Keywords, Keyword Research, Image Optimization, Content Optimization, Sitemap (HTML & XML), HTML Validation as per w3.org standards. etc.
- Submit website to premium Directories
- Create high quality backlinks using ethical SEO techniques. Advanced Link building skills required ( Guest Blogging, Skyscraper Technique, Relationship-based Link Building, .EDU AND .GOV Link Building, Broken Link Building)
- Other Skills: link building, keyword research, Google search console, Google Analytics, Website analysis tools.
Developing SEO based contents like Blogs, Guest Blogs and PR&s
- Easy familiarity with various tools like: Moz, Ahrefs , Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager.
- Ability to identify SEO problems or inhibiting factors, diagnoses the root cause, and devises effective interventions.
- Sitemap building and submission
- Original Material and Content
- Make the architecture search friendly
- Ability to track and monitor results for web-traffic.
- Candidate should be responsible to handle the assigned tasks and can work independently.
Salary Bracket: 12K - 16K Plus Incentives.
Shift Timing: 9:00 AM to 6:30 PM
Interested Candidate please send your resume with photograph at [email protected]