|Position||Customer Support Specialist|
|Job Location||North Delhi|
|Skills|| As per JD mentioned below
|Responsibility||As per JD mentioned below|
|Salary Range||20K - 40K|
|No. Of Vacancies||01|
Position: Customer Support Specialist - WFH (Full Time)
Education: Atleast Graduate
Experience: 1.5 yrs– 6 yrs
Industry Type: Mobile Gaming Functional Area Customer Support
Job Location: New Delhi (Currently Work From Home)
No. of working days: 5 days/weeks
Desired Candidate Skills:
- Experience of working with US-based Customers.
- Some experience in Gaming Industry
- Have worked on calls along with chats and emails,
- Open to work in Night/Rotational Shifts.
- Preferable if they can join immediately.
- Good Communication Skills
- Preferably No Major Gaps in Career
- Strong knowledge of customer service software and development tools such as Zendesk, Jira, and Slack
- Able to work independently with less supervision.
Job Description: Read, review, respond, and document user reports, reviews, and support tickets regarding all the gaming-related questions and concerns via Helpshift support system, emails, facebook messages, in app queries, chats and phone calls and other means of communication.
- Adapt to customer needs to provide top quality support for both technical and non-technical issues
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customers complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Meet the average response time along with productivity while ensuring you follow all quality parameters, SLA with 100% Customer satisfaction
- To ensure all the customer queries/issues are being resolved on priority with clarity and promptness.
Shift Timings: 8:30PM to 5:30AM / Rotational Shift
Age Limit: 45 yrs
Salary Offerings: 20K – 40K PM
Gender Preference: Male or Female both are welcome
Interested candidates please send your resume and photograph at firstname.lastname@example.org