Position: Senior PHP/Web Developer
No. of Vacancies: 10
Experience: 2 to 3 Years
Industry Type: Travel Agency
Functional Area: Web/App Development
Job Location: Subhash Nagar west Delhi
No. of working days: 06 (Roaster Off)
Desired Candidate Skills:
- Bachelors degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Yii, Laravel, and CodeIgniter.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Experience working with creative and concepting projects.
- Experience in the practical application of a range of software development methodologies.
- Excellent MVC web applications experience.
-Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
Shift Timings: 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM
Salary Offerings: Up to 50K PM ( Depends on experience ) / Negotiable
Gender Preference: Male or Female both are welcome
Interested Candidate please send your updated resume and a recent photograph at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enable GingerCannot connect to Ginger Check your internet connection
or reload the browserDisable in this text fieldRephraseRephrase current sentenceEdit in Ginger