Position: Admin Executive
Education: UG degree
Experience: 2 - 3 years
Industry Type: Finance
Functional Area: Admin, HR and Assistance
No. of working days: 05 Days
Job Location: Chittaranjan Park (South Delhi)
Desired Candidate Skills:
- Good communication and presentation skills are a prerequisite
- Has working knowledge of MS-Word and MS-Excel
- Preference: Candidates looking for long term commitment to firm will be preferred
- Manage overall administration of office.
- Co-coordination with staff, office and clients for meetings, timing and supplies etc.
- Attending calls, receiving guests and routing correspondence.
- Handle travel arrangements.
- Manage IT, internet and infrastructure of office.
- Monitor office supplies/ consumption, manage suppliers and ensure service quality from vendors.
- Dealing with bankers, coordinating with clients for payments etc.
- Petty Cash Management
Assistance to Managing Partner:
- Assisting managing partner in his calendar management.
- Managing travel schedule and ancillaries.
- Managing his vendors, drivers, payments, other day to day routine requirements.
- Assisting in expense management - credit card payments, utilities tracking/payments, repairs and maintenance and any other errands.
Salary Bracket: 12k - 15k
Gender Preference: Male & Female Both are Welcome.
Shift Timing: 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Boutique financial strategic advisory and consulting firm, working in direct and indirect taxation along with focus on accounting, tax advisory, compliances, corporate finance, M&A, transaction advisory.
Interested Candidate please send your resume with photograph at [email protected]