Desired Candidate Skills:
- Strong accounting knowledge and analysis skills
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Strong control over numbers and interested to engage with hard core finance reporting is a prerequisite
- Good working knowledge of MS-Word, MS-Excel and MS-PowerPoint is a prerequisite
- Good knowledge of Tally, ERP 9 and Computax (or other accounting / software)
- In-charge of accounting/data entry in accounting software -Tally ERP for various companies.
- Preparation of various MIS reports as per the requirement of the management.
- Ability to analyze the financial data and provide expected reports or observations.
- Clear understanding of tally and extraction of data in desired formats / templates.
- Compliances management including:
- TDS compliances Review of tax calculations, challans, payments and TDS returns.
- GST compliances Review of calculations and payment of taxes, verification of invoices to avail input credit and filing multiple returns as per due dates.
- Secretarial compliances: Review of statutory records, registers, minutes, ROC filings.
Gender Preference: Male & Female Both are Welcome.
Shift Timing: 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Boutique financial strategic advisory and consulting firm, working in direct and indirect taxation along with focus on accounting, tax advisory, compliances, corporate finance, M&A, transaction advisory.
Infinity Group has a dedicated team of professionals whose focus lies entirely on executive search assignments. This team focuses primarily on search and selection of middle and senior management leadership & functional level searches upto CEO level, based on the specific needs of each client.