Position: HR Executive
Education: Any graduate (in the related field)
Experience: Minimum 1 year
Industry Type: Not specific
Functional Area: Management
Job Location: Rohini, New Delhi
No. of working days: 05
Desired Candidate Skills: Communication, management, computer skills, knowledge of employment law, multitasking, problem-solving and general critical-thinking skill.
- Enhances the organizations human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Manage HR Operations, develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues.
- Support organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program, counseling HR Team on candidate selection, and conducting interviews.
- Responsible for processing full & final settlement.
- Planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the HR department.
- Salary Process - updating attendance , Leave summary ,cross verify details before the salary payment etc.
- Verifying the offer letter & Appointment letters before issuing employees.
Shift Timings: 10am to 6pm
Age Limit: 22-30 years
Salary Offerings: 20k to 21k
Gender Preference: Female Only
Interested Candidate, please send your resume with photograph at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cannot connect to Ginger Check your internet connection
or reload the browserDisable in this text fieldRephraseRephrase current sentenceEdit in Ginger