Senior Android Developer
Education: Graduate/Post Graduate with tier 1 college
Experience: 2 to 5 yrs
Industry Type: Edtech is a plus
Functional Area: App Development
Job Location: Sector 39, Gurgaon
Desired Candidate Skills:
Kotlin, Flutter, experience in product based company, edtech industry, working in a strong startup.
Who are we looking for?
1. Someone who is annoyed by the build time it takes for an application to build and has actually done something to optimize it
2. Has good experience in building Android applications
3. Experience with the flutter ecosystem is a great plus.
4. Who likes to think in terms of software and data architecture before opening Android studio.
5. Comfortable with managing development and deployment of applications.
6. Open and more importantly excited about learning the new technologies.
Roles and responsibilities:
1. Participate and contribute in design and development of the core components of the Filo service.
2. Ensure high quality of software development w.r.t to project architecture, code quality, testing and deployment.
3. Implement testing frameworks and disciplines as part of every feature development.
4. Own performance of app in production and implement/push for implementation of systems to monitor, debug and fix an issue in production in lowestTAT possible.
5. Advocate good engineering has the highest priority with the only exception of value delivered to the end user.
MacBook Pro goes without saying
Stock Grants and Discounts
Flexible Working Hours
Flexible core working hours
Development budget (conferences, training, Udemy, language classes)
Internal tech guilds, Hackathon and public Meetups
A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills
Great Office Location
Regular company parties and team events
Shift Timings: 10 am to 7pm
Salary Bracket: 8-30lpa
Gender Preference: Male or Female both are welcome
Interested candidates please send your resume and photograph at firstname.lastname@example.org