Position: Deputy General Manager (DGM)
- Graduation – B.E./B.Tech in IT/Computer Science/Systems
- MBA/PGDBM/Executive MBA OR any equivalent degree in Logistics and Supply Chain Management shall be preferred.
Experience: 15 years (post qualification)
Industry Type: Logistics
Functional Area: Managerial
Job Location: Sector 142, Noida, Uttar Pradesh
No. of working days: 05 (Mon-Fri)
Desired Candidate Skills:
- Must possess strong domain knowledge and understanding of Planning, development and Implementation of IT projects of logistics & supply chain.
- Knowledge of project structuring and modelling and procurement.
- Experience in handling/monitoring multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to contribute to knowledge management systems and procedures.
- Decision making ability.
- Analytical ability.
- Ability to foster a collaborative work environment in a multi-cultural and multi-ethnic environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Experience in Operations Excellence, Solution Design, Innovation, Business Process, Analytical Reports
- Experience in Automation (IoT, Big Data, API), Terminal Operating System (TOS), CFS/ICD IT Solutions, warehousing Solutions, Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) technology etc.
- Researching market requirement by analyzing current & future IT trends of logistics sector and Devise IT Vision of the Organization in line with Business Strategy for enhancing efficiency in logistics & supply chain.
- Creating solutions by integrating new IT technology in an upcoming project in the company.
- Pilot New Logistics Technologies platforms to solve critical business problems and provide value to customers.
- Leading the conceptualization and articulation of evolving digital initiatives for end users.
- Work with Global Consulting Partners to device the IT Strategy and road map based on the current logistics and supply chain industry trends.
- To leverage digital platforms to provide solutions for the challenges faced by the end users.
- Build and develop simple and powerful business focused solutions to improve and enhance user experience.
- Work with existing and emerging digital solutions and technology to tackle the business processes, service delivery of on boarding users.
- Leverage big data and analytics to drive business growth and end user acquisition.
- Managing and collaborating with technical teams like Applications & Infrastructure for ongoing LDB Project.
- Performing data analysis on the current logistics sector to identify the gaps in the process/operation.
- Develops new business logic and implementation of the digital platform.
- End-to-End integration of logistics sectors like Empty Yards, CFS/ICD, Ports etc.
- Increasing business while ensuring that the Company's core missing of servicing the logistics sector requirements is optimized.
- Responsible for planning and executing the development of assigned prospects.
- Assisting with the development and implementation of other commercial and alliance projects as needed, other projects and duties assigned.
- Work with and gain the co-operation and commitment of key individuals in different units or disciplines to achieve assigned targets and objectives.
- Responsible for the overall project management, implementation, configuration and support of all IT Systems for the project.
- Build and execute plans on Process Reengineering, Information Security, Process Certification and system audit.
- Ensure compliance to all Statutory and Regulatory Compliances
- Work closely with the IT Infrastructure teams to devise the hosting strategies.
- Collaborate and facilitate with vendors /Stake holders to understand their requirements and facilitate operations through system up gradation.
- Research and consulting interests in Operations Research, Operations Strategy, Supply Chain Management, Transportation Planning.
- Work closely with existing Team to strategize the key digital and analytics initiatives.
- Carry out benchmarking exercise to ensure that our solution is near to accurate and the industry best practices.
- Representing the company before Ministries/ Departments of Central and State Governments at various forums etc.
- Market and faster networking among all stakeholders at national and global level.
- Should be conversant with procurement/contract conditions, tenders, negotiations, estimate, costing and billing, etc.
- Should have complete knowledge of the Purchase, general contract, trade-contract and sub-contract documentation.
- Update MIS periodically and make power point presentations in management review meetings.
- Communicate effectively with all the stakeholders responsible for completing various phases of the project.
Shift Timings: 09:30 A.M. to 06:30 P.M.
Age Limit: 45 years
Salary Offerings: CTC Rs.20 Lacs per annum
Gender Preference: No Gender Preference; Male OR Female, both are welcome
Interested Candidate please send your updated resume and a recent photograph at email@example.com