Position: Senior Executive - Analytics & MIS
- Graduation: B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science/ IT/Electronics & Communication/Data Science/Data Analytics
- PG: ME/M.Tech or MBA preferable
Experience: 3 years
Industry Type: Logistics
Functional Area: MIS & Data Analytics
Job Location: Sector-142, Noida, Uttar Pradesh
No. of working days: 05 days/week (Mon-Fri)
Desired Candidate Skills:
- Excellent knowledge in MIS Reporting, MIS preparation, Advance Excel Pivot Table, VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, SUMIF, Concatenate, Countify Filters, duplicate value, charts, User Forms.
- Hands on experience on Dashboards and Reports.
- Good knowledge of connecting the different data resources.
- Databases: MS Access, Oracle, SQL Server.
- Analytics: Tablaeu, Python, Azure.
- Excellent presentation, excellent numerical ability & Analytical skills and communication skills.
- Proficient in using the email (Email Etiquettes).
- Excellent working knowledge of share point & MS PowerPoint.
- Need to create, maintain and analyze daily / weekly and monthly analytics report.
- Perform complex and analysis, design, support, and documentation.
- Presentation of data within tabular and graphical formats.
- Generate and distribute management reports in an accurate and timely manner on daily weekly and monthly basis.
- Generate both periodic and ad hoc reports as and when needed.
- Interpret date, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide on- going reports.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/date systems.
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities in the logistics industry.
Shift Timings: 09:30 A.M. to 06:30 P.M.
Age Limit: 30 Years
Salary Offering: CTC 05 Lakhs per annum
Gender Preference: Male and female, both are welcome-
Interested candidates please send your resume and photograph at [email protected]