POSITION: Manager (Brand & Digital Marketing)
- Nationality: Candidate from Indian nationality only.
- Preferable Age: Candidate shall not be more than 35 years.
- Academic Qualification: Should be Graduate in any discipline and MBA/PGDBM/Diploma or any equivalent degree in Marketing / International Business Management / Social Media Marketing / Digital Marketing / Mass Communication / Advertisement from a recognized university with good academic record.
- Experience: Minimum 07 years of post-qualification experience.
- Identify, develop, or evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
- To create a consistent, professional brand look through marketing communication, adding value to the firms content marketing strategy.
- Formulate, direct, or coordinate marketing activities or policies to promote products or services, working with advertising or promotion managers.
- Help to plan and deliver exhibitions, events, corporate hospitality and conferences.
- Creation of promotional merchandise, show flyers, pre-and post-event marketing.
- Venue finding and delegate management.
- Detailed event admin and logistics.
- On-site management and post-event analysis.
- Manage social media functions, content posting and monitor and measure the effectiveness across all platforms. These include but are not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Linkedin, etc.
- Monitor social media trends and use information positively.
- Work directly with graphic designers and copywriters and oversee the creation of ads, infographics, blog articles, etc.
- Supporting the Senior Management to oversee delivery of specific executions within campaigns/events aligned to Company goals.
- Create, plan, edit and post social media content to drive the Company's brand image.
- Lead daily community management - proactively monitor, engage, and respond to key social media conversations in a timely manner.
- Deliver regular performance reports to drive analysis and insights on social media performance.
- Manage a social media budget and propose/execute promotions.
- Identify ways to maximize and leverage social content in all forms of marketing.
- Should have an understanding of how different social networks operate and be familiar with social media analytics tools for online content.
- To carry out such other duties as assigned by the Management from time to time.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods including alternative ways to inform via written, oral, and visual media.
- Creative, analytical, problem-solving and innovative skills.
- Time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Proactive, task driven and positive attitude.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Knowledge of social media marketing on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products.
DESIGNATION, REPORTING & JOB LOCATION:
The designation shall be a Manager (Marketing) and reporting will be directly to the Department Head and to other senior officials of the Company. The job location will be in Delhi but may require frequent travel to different States.
The project vision of the Company is to create a strong economic base with globally competitive environment and state of the art infrastructure to activate local commerce, enhance foreign investments and attain sustainable developments.
The project is conceived to be developed as a Global Manufacturing, Investment Destination Hubs and Smart Cities with the best in-class infrastructure. The concept of formation of Industrial Corridors has been envisaged on the backbone of major transportation corridors like Eastern & Western Dedicated Freight Corridors and some of the recently announced freight corridors i.e. East West, East Coast and North South, Expressways and National Highways, proximity to ports, airports, etc. The objective is to create greenfield smart industrial cities with sustainable, plug n play, ICT enabled utilities to facilitate the manufacturing investments into the country by providing quality, reliable, sustainable and resilient infrastructure for the industries.
PAY BAND: E-3 60,000 - 1,80,000/- (CTC approx. 15 Lakhs Per annum)
Employees Benefits: 05 days Working (Monday to Friday), Medical & Term Insurance Policy, Provident Fund, Gratuity
Shift Timings: 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM
SELECTION PROCESS: A Selection Committee will be constituted to shortlist, interview and recommend the candidate.
DISCLAIMER: This is not a Government Job as the Company is not a Government Body.
Interested Candidates, please Call / Whatsapp at 9873370719 after sending your resume with photograph at [email protected]