We have urgent requirements for Inside Sales Representative/Executive for an IT Infrastructure Company based out of Gurgaon.
Position: Inside Sales Representative/Executive
Experience Required: 06 Months - 03 Years
Job Location: Sohna Road, Gurgaon
Annual CTC: 1.5 to 2.65 L
Per Month: 16,000 to 22,000
Education: Any Technical Qualification (B.Tech/BCA/MCA) / If good experience into the industry then education filter can be ruled out
*Fresher MBA-Marketing/IT candidates can also be considered.
Gender Preference: Female
- Be creative and implement activities to contact new customers and generate new business. Take 100% ownership of building and creating your own pipeline.
- Follow up with and Qualify leads, whether created by you or passed to you via SDR team.
- Contact prospects and partners via phone calls, emails, social media and webinars.
- Cultivate qualified leads and manage sales process for customers to uncover how Whiz Works can solve their problems, then work with customers to define opportunities and convert to customer orders
- Build relationships w/Channel Partner Inside/Outside Sales teams and to hand-off qualified leads
- Work effectively with your Regional Sales partners to help build revenue momentum in territory
- Acquire a basic knowledge of our full range of company's products and services. Candidate must be able to create quotes to end customers.
- Deliver effective and professional sales presentations via phone and web technology
- Convey product knowledge to potential clients, adhering to company messaging and positioning.
- Continuously stay up to date on technologies relevant to the Company's Business lines
- Candidate MUST be prepared to support activities to track and analyze their own and the company's effectiveness in creating new business
- Candidate MUST Document, track, monitor and update all leads and activities in CRM tool, as required
Desired Candidate Profile:
1. Personal drive, enthusiasm and energy to achieve and surpass goals
2. Self-Starter with the potential to lead
3. Strong interest in technology and Tech business, Previous Technology experience a plus
4. Collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
5. Strong communication skills and ability to work with team
6. Commitment to high professional ethical standards in a diverse workplace
7. Proven success in building and maintaining successful relationships with prospective & existing internal and external customers and partners
8. Excellent computer skills, specific proficiency with MS Excel and an aptitude to learn new applications is required
9. Masters Degree in Business Administration (a plus but not required)
Company specializes in providing IT infrastructure & Data center services at a single location, allowing the customers to maintain an ease of organization and communication on all projects and ultimately simplifying the IT environment for their clients. Their firm is small enough to provide personal client attention while still large enough to accommodate projects of varying size and complexity while completing them with a high level of quality and efficiency.
We believe into providing latest solutions, designing, technology and resources to the customer to create world class IT environment to their employee & Client. So we always step ahead from competitor and Customer gets the solution under one roof.
They offer their customers an entire range of Products/Infrastructure Solutions:
- Data Center Solution
- Business Computing Services
- Information Security and availability Services
- IT Hardware Products
- Server Solutions
- Storage solutions
- Networking Solutions
- Power solutions and network security solution
- Software and Security Services and compliance
- Conference room solution and surveillance
Their clientele includes some very prominent clients namely-
- BMW India
- RJ Corp
- Samhi Hotels
- Artemis Hospital
- Pernod Ricardo
- Baxter India
- Devyani International
- SRM University
- Sterlite Technologies and many more included in the list.
Interested Candidate please after send your resume with photograph at [email protected]