Experience: 3 - 5 years
Salary: 06 Lacs to 08 Lacs
Location: New Delhi (Kirti Nagar, New Moti Nagar), Delhi / NCR
We are looking for a pleasant Executive Assistant who will be responsible for supporting all aspects of the Managing Director's work including appointments and the diary, travel and accommodation as required in addition to managing dates, producing agendas, minutes of meetings and all key paperwork for meetings.
- Most Importantly Uphold a strict level of confidentiality and should be very Honest and strong in Follow-ups. Without this basic skill the candidates will not be workable.
- Should have graduated from a secretarial college / Degree diploma in business administration.
- Should have 3-5 years of experience as an assistant or secretary to the MD of a company.
- Should be well capable to handle the challenges in coordination with employees.
- Should know Google Sheets & can work with (Pivot Tables, linking sheets, VLOOKUP / HLOOKUP, etc.)
- Should be open to do personal tasks of the Boss without any hesitation and should be flexible in timing for assisting directors.
- Preferably Married and settled happily with family.
- Should have good analytical skills & Should be rich over English speaking and writing.
- Should have good typing speed and working knowledge of MS OFFICE especially One Note, EXCEL & Word. Shorthand will be preferable.
- Take minutes of meetings during any business meetings or internal meetings and make them executed on time by strong follow-up.
- The only Bottom line is Taking care of all the Tasks of Boss and making them done with strong follow up and execution.
- Manage Directors Calendar and set up the meetings.
- Arranging Business meetings like clients, vendors and business associates.
- Assisting Boss in his daily tasks to get them finished timely.
- Taking regular follow ups from Process auditors of different departments for smooth working.
- Arranging weekly executive meetings.
- Arranging small Company / personal events.
- Auditing official documents and explaining to directors.
Role: Facility Management - Other
Industry Type: Industrial Equipment / Machinery
Functional Area: Administration & Facilities
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Facility Management
UG :B.Com in Any Specialization, Any Graduate
PG :MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Good Typing Speed, Executive Management, Scheduling, Business Administration, Assistance, Follow Ups, Auditing
Interested candidates please send your resume and photograph at email@example.com