Profile: Corporate Coordinator
Experience: 2 years or above
Job Location: Bara Hindu Rao (Central Delhi)
Industry Type: Environment / Waste Management
Functional Area: Administration / Coordination
Career Level: Experienced/Professional
Desired Candidate Skills:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business or related.
- Fluent in English with good writing skills.
- Creative in concept generation.
- Good facilitation, customer service, relationship building and communication skills.
- Good management skills with knowledge of Excel, Power Point & Word (MS Office)
- Detail oriented; strong analytical skills & organizational skills.
- Problem management skills.
- Comfort and confidence in interacting with / presenting to all levels in an organization
- Good business acumen.
- Ability to influence effectively without authority.
- Need to coordinate with our clients and execution team.
- Handle and generate MIS reports.
- Handle & maintain data in hard as well as soft copies.
- Comfortable in advance excel, data mining and drafting emails.
- Comfortable in using MS Office software (especially in Power Point)
- Have to coordinate with clients and following up for existing projects.
- Responsible for development and implementation of assigned work.
- Conducts meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis.
- Ensure on-time delivery and with the desired level of quality.
- Build institutional knowledge by systematically capturing, documenting and disseminate lessons learned from prior projects and initiatives.
- Work effectively with internal and eternal clients, third party vendors, Media agencies, NGOs and senior management in accomplishing objectives.
Salary Range: Rs 2.5 - 3.0 LPA (Depending upon candidate's profile and last drawn Salary and will not be a constraint for the right candidate.)
Shift Timings: 9.30 AM to 6.15 PM
Interested candidates please send your resume and photograph at [email protected]