Position: Junior Androi1d Developer
Experience: 2 years and above
Industry Type: Education
Functional Area: Software/ Application Develepment
Job Location: Delhi
No. of working days: 5.5
Desired Candidate Skills: React JS, Node JS, Java Script, HTML, CSS, J Query, Firebase, Mongodb, Angular JS
1. Develop progressive web apps for mobile and desktop. Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
2. Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
3. Translating visual designs and product wireframes into high-quality code.
4. Integrating front-end client code with server-side REST APIs and third-party libraries like mobile analytics.
5. Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments.
6. Ensure cross-browser compatibility and implementation of general web functions and standards applicable to building modern mobile applications.
7. The position requires constant communication with colleagues. You will also have regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
1. Top-notch programming skills and logical reasoning
4. Previous React Knowledge Experience is a plus
5. Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
6. A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
7. Adequate knowledge of relational database systems and Object-Oriented Programming
8. Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines
9. Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
10.Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
11.Familiarity with backend programming languages such as PHP, Node.js is a plus.
Salary Bracket: 7L to 9L PA
Gender Preference: Male, Female both are welcome
Interested Candidate please send your resume with photograph at firstname.lastname@example.org