Position: Deputy Medical Superintendent
Education: Qualified Doctor MBBS
Experience: Min 7-8 years
Industry Type: Super Specialty Hospital
Functional Area: Operations of healthcare facilities
Job Location: Ghaziabad
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Minimum 7-8 years experience working in a leadership role on medical and hospital projects
- Qualified doctor MBBS
- Experience in Strategic Planning, Medical Operations, Hospital Administration, health planning program for industries
- The head of all clinical services
- An energetic, self-motivated team leader with hands on experience in business analysis, requirements gathering, application integration and customization
- Accountable for conducting and extensive market research, and consolidating various strings of data to make objective inferences and derive results.
- Should possess medical, surgical, computer and technical skills
- Relationship management with patients and have the ability to respond to patients needs.
- Excellent relationship management with various key clients, thereby ensuring profitability
- Management of all clinical operations of Hospital.
- To assess and modify environment of the hospital for patients as well as employees safety.
- To help for ISO, NABH etc Accreditation
- To manage MCI, INC, ESI, ECHS and other inspections and make changes according to the requirement of responsible body
- To organize camps.
- Supervising all business affairs of the hospital together with the administrative team, while coordinating in all areas of operation of the hospital
- Spearheading the entire activities of the organizations while ensuring that the organizational objectives are met with
- Ensuring proper implementation of policies towards promoting & protecting health, safety and organizational effectiveness.
- Participate in the recruitment of doctors and paramedical staff, appropriately delegate duties and responsibilities to them and makes them accountable
- Assisting the medical staff in its service and patient care management by providing the means through which this service can be rendered with top-level quality.
- Liaising between medical staff and other departments
- Imparting training to various junior doctors and nursing staff.
Salary Offerings: Varies from 10 Lakhs to 12 Lakhs, depending upon experience.
Interested Candidate please send your resume with photograph at [email protected]