|Job Location||South Delhi|
|Qualfication||Graduate / Post Graduate|
|Skills||As per JD mentioned below.|
|Responsibility|| As per JD mentioned below
|Salary Range||70K - 1Lac|
|No. Of Vacancies||1|
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Education, Behavioral Psychology, Human Resources/Management or similar preferred
- Minimum 4 years of proven experience in training with extensive hospitality experience, strong customer service background, and knowledgeable in all areas of operations
Desired Candidate Skills:
- To capture and acknowledge and reward moments where our team has wowed our guests and similarly to capture, acknowledge and improve upon moments where the opposite has happened and left our guests dissatisfied.
- We are looking for an experienced training and development manager for its flagship state of the art maternity hospital in South Delhi. Your role would be to devise organizational happiness strategy,training strategy, oversee its implementation and assess its outcomes.
- Create a culture that reflects our values of delivering “wow”, treating each other (no matter the job title or station) and ourselves with love and respect and being the best version of ourselves.
- We are a customer centric, customer service company that provides women with the medical care and support required to enjoy a healthy pregnancy and to safely deliver their babies in a loving and supporting environment.