Desired Candidate Skills:
- Excellent Written Communication Skills
- Creativity with the ability to generate fresh ideas and concepts
- Should have an in-depth understanding of nuances of online media
- Have an interest in digital platforms, social media, commerce, popular culture, and new advertising trends and techniques.
- Good in conceptualizing, ideating and has a flair of language
- Should be skilled in writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy
- Should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Work well in a team and with a range of creative people
- A keen understanding of SEO based content creation
- Uses creative and innovative thinking applying principles, theories and concepts to a wide-range of problems through effective implementation of ideas
- Be highly creative and imaginative: Thinking out of the box should be the norm.
- Developing creative idea and concepts
- Presenting ideas to colleagues and Senior Managers
- Having clear ideas of the competitors activities and the target audience
- Writing Clear, persuasive, original copy
- Updating digital media wit snappy, timely content
- Proofreading copy to check spelling and grammar
- Amending, revising or redeveloping adverts or campaigns in response to feedback from the creative team
- Overseeing campaigns through the production stage to completion.
- Working on several campaigns at a time, sometimes under pressure and often to tight deadlines
- Liaising with production companies, photographers, typographers, designers and printers
- Keeping up to date with popular culture and trends
- Monitoring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns
Infinity Group has a dedicated team of professionals whose focus lies entirely on executive search assignments. This team focuses primarily on search and selection of middle and senior management leadership & functional level searches upto CEO level, based on the specific needs of each client.