|Position||Public Relation Executive (PR)|
|Qualfication||Graduate / Post Graduate|
|Responsibility||As per JD mentioned below.|
|Salary Range||10K - 25K|
|No. Of Vacancies||5|
- Develop PR strategies, campaigns, and initiatives to improve public perception of company.
- Convert information into news and quickly understand clients business.
- Write interesting and effective press releases, prepare information for media kits and develop and maintain company internet or intranet web pages.
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Develop and oversee teams' performance, ensuring quality work is done, efficient processes are in place, and client requests are handled in a timely fashion.
- Assist the business development team in terms of providing tactical support and scouting for opportunities for business enhancement.
- Help the team in preparing for BD pitch (presentations/ information gathering) and forwarding business opportunities and leads to the business development.
- Client servicing
- Content writing,
- implementing PR strategies, motivating the team to achieve goals and client target, dealing and resolving problems and issues which arises, mentoring and training up junior and new staff, praising team members, creates a positive working environment,providing prompt and accurate information on individual performance, maintain media coverage report