Recruitment of Front Office Executive
The project vision of the Company is to create a strong economic base with globally competitive environment and state of the art infrastructure to activate local commerce, enhance foreign investments and attain sustainable developments.
The project is conceived to be developed as a Global Manufacturing, Investment Destination Hubs and Smart Cities with the best in-class infrastructure. The concept of formation of Industrial Corridors has been envisaged on the backbone of major transportation corridors like Eastern & Western Dedicated Freight Corridors and some of the recently announced freight corridors i.e. East West, East Coast and North South, Expressways and National Highways, proximity to ports, airports, etc. The objective is to create greenfield smart industrial cities with sustainable, plug n play, ICT enabled utilities to facilitate the manufacturing investments into the country by providing quality, reliable, sustainable and resilient infrastructure for the industries.
The Front Office Executive will be part of the Administrative Team coordinating with entire team members. Keeping track of inventory, outdoor duties of the executives, ensure proper communication among the employees in their absence.
Apart from this She would also be responsible to do the data entry work as and when suggested by the team.
- Attending Incoming & Outgoing calls with proper etiquettes and maintaining records for them;
- Responding the telephonic call and carry out the conversations politely and timely manner;
- Handling multiple telephone lines in timely manner and direct the calls to the concerned person / extension;
- Greeting and assisting visitors and Guests;
- To sort out incoming mails at enquiry inbox and distribute to the concerned Department / Executive and responding them in case of any enquiries;
- Maintenance of Attendance Register and keeping a track on Outdoor Duties of the officers / Staff
- Maintaining Courier Register;
- Receiving and sending faxes whenever required and confirm the receipt and delivery of the same;
- To perform other administrative work like supervision on Housekeeping and other administration purchases viz. stationery items, eatables, flowers or bouquets etc. whenever required;
- Maintaining discipline in rushing hours;
- Being the mirror of the organization, to behave in a very professional manner and always acquiring the professional ethics;
- Taking care of dispatch, keeping records for incoming and outgoing Letters;
- Maintaining of Stock Registers (First aid, Stationery, etc.);
- Updating Inventory received and other work;
- Maintaining the files, records and documents as required; and
- Handling Telephonic and Walk-in enquiries.
- The front desk executive should have a pleasant personality and excellent verbal or communication skills in Hindi & English;
- Managing the information;
- Should have the ability to listen important messages;
- Should be honest and have sense of integrity;
- Should be punctual and maintain the discipline of the office; and
- The front desk executive should have the ability to deal with different classes of people.
Candidate from Indian nationality only.
Candidate should not be more than 35 years of age and must be in good health and sound mind.
ACADEMIC & PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
- Candidate should be Graduate and have good communication skills in Hindi and English.
- Should be presentable, problem solving nature and good attitude.
- Should be Good Command knowledge of computer (Excel, Word and internet).
0 - 2 years of post-qualification experience in above mentioned job profile.
DESIGNATION, REPORTING AND JOB LOCATION:
The designation shall be “Front Office Executive” and the reporting will be to the senior officers of the company. The job location will be Chanakyapuri, Delhi.
Rs. 15,000/- to 20,000/- (As per the qualification and experience.)
9:30 AM to 7:00 PM
NUMBER OF WORKING DAY:
6 days per week