Executive - Hotel Reservation
We have required Candidate for HOTEL RESERVATION profile for one of our Client Company. The company is into the business of HOSPITALITY and working as a Single Point solution provider for all accommodation related needs and requirements of any budget/location etc. both in Delhi-NCR region and also Pan India.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Make reservations for guests looking to stay at hotels.
- Help customers over the phones who are calling to get price quotes
- Reserve rooms or handle guests as walk-ins.
- Set weekly, monthly and yearly monetary goals to achieve.
- Plan, lead, promote and manage the operation to achieve set objectives, budgets and business plan.
- Prepare and implement procedures, guidelines and standards for the operation.
- Check guest in and out of the hotel as part of their reservation duties.
- Maintain some sort of records with all transactions from that day of service.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Reporting Manager/ Officials.
Education and Experience
- Graduate/PG in any stream. (Preferably in Hospitality)
- Experience in hotel reservations.
- Experience with relevant software applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organization and planning
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Formal presentation skills
Job Location: DLF Phase -1, Gurgaon, India.
Minimum Qualification: Graduate in any stream
Gender Preference: Only Female Candidates can apply
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Excellent Communication Skills and Good Command on Verbal & Written English required,
- Should be smart and pleasant personality.
Experience: Minimum 1 year
Salary Offered: ; Starts with 2.4 lac p.a. (Salary NO BAR for deserving Candidate.)
Keep in mind NO application shall be considered without photograph.
Interested Candidate may send their CV with Photograph at [email protected]
Only Shortlisted Candidates shall be contacted.