||Sr. Manager - Finance Delhi
- Preparing Budgets.
- Ensuring Correct allocation of Common Expenses
- Preparation of Centre Wise, Product Wise, Category Wise Monthly MIS containing Profitability and Level of the Centres.
- Ratio analysis and preparation of KPI's for all the Centres.
- Communication with accounting team at Corporate for ensuring accounting is done as per relevant Standards and prudent provisioning norms.
- Process Reviews of Processes of Centres with a aim to give rating based on quality.
- Implementing Policies and Internal Control Systems for Centres.
- Communication with Centre heads and other key personnel for operational issues and crisis management
- Long range financial plan for opening of new Centres.
- Ensuring Statutory Compliances
- Approving Infra Requirement etc for Centres
- Candidate should be MBA Finance
- Candidate should have between 4-7 years of experience
- CA 1st attempt of around 4 years of experience can also apply
- Effective communication skills (both verbal and written) to liaison with Centre Heads and mentoring and training of accounting staff at Centres and Corporate Office.
- Open to travel once in a month
- Reasonably good Excel Skills.
- Ability to analyse
Strong Ethics, Leadership skills, Long term Association.
||4 - 7 Years
||Education / Teaching / Training
||Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
||UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG - CA
DOCTORATE - Doctorate Not Required
||Best in the industry
||Manager Finance, Finance manager, Deputy manager Accounts, Deputy manager Finance, Accounts Manager, Manager Accounts
Reception - Infinity Group